Website Espire Services
Espire Services, LLC (Espire), is a CVE-Verified Service-Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business, (SDVOSB) providing a wide array of professional services to the U.S. Government. Espire provides facility management support, engineering services, security support services, program management support and staffing solutions.
Purpose: The Statistical Analyst (SA) will work out of the Diplomatic Security Service, Office of Overseas Protective Operations (OPO) and will compile data, analyze information, and to turn it into products that OPO Program Managers can use to make decisions. The SA will collect, analyze and report data pertaining to the Worldwide Protection Services (WPS) Contract.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compile, manage and analyze large datasets from multiple structured and unstructured sources to create integrated views that can be used to drive decisions.
- Analyze and interpret quantitative data.
- Evaluate statistical methods and procedures used to obtain data and implement improvements.
- Extract and process data for statistical modeling and graphic analysis and identify relations and trends in data.
- Prioritize and provide data analysis for product/business requests.
- Design and build reports, dashboards and present analysis results using a variety of data visualization tools.
- Participate in process management reviews, collaborating with program teams to define data solutions to support program functionality.
Education and Experience:
- Must have an active Secret security clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science or other quantitative discipline.
- Four years of specialized experience in statistics and data analysis with large datasets.
- ServiceNow experience is preferred.
- Must have strong communicative skills.
- Must present information confidently at all levels.
- Must have advanced analytics and data visualization presentation skills.
- Must have experience designing and building reports in multiple tools.
- Must have experience with enterprise data warehouses.
- Knowledgeable of software development experience and understanding of programming language.
- Knowledgeable in building data sets, data models and predictive engines.
- Must have the ability to present statistical analysis to non-technical users in a format that is relevant to and supports management decisions.