Website Espire Services
Espire Services, LLC (Espire), is an SBA 8(a) and CVE-Verified Service-Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business, (SDVOSB) providing a wide array of professional services to the U.S. Government. Espire provides facility management support, engineering services, security support services, program management support and staffing solutions.
Purpose: The Executive Administrative Assistant will perform a variety of clerical, administrative and program tasks in support of Department of State DS/IP/OPO. These duties include day-to-day administrative and clerical support for the Office Director to include: typing in final form a variety of documents such as memoranda, letters and cables, maintaining control records on incoming correspondence and action documents; distributing incoming/outgoing mail; answering telephone calls, and scheduling and maintaining the Office Director’s calendar for appointments, meetings, engagements, and conferences.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for coordinating and tracking correspondence to and from the Office Director, which may include taskers and official memoranda.
- Oversee the administrative services, processes, procedures and correspondence prepared by office administrative services personnel to ensure that efficient and effective administrative services are provided in the three divisions within OPO and all correspondences adheres to DOS standards.
- Monitor and coordinate the flow of information between DS/IP/OPO senior management and the three divisions.
- Responsible for training administrative services personnel and assisting in developing administrative processes and procedures for the three divisions.
- Perform other duties and complete special projects as may be assigned and directed by the Office Director.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have an active Secret clearance.
- 4 years experience; (2) years must be supporting the Department of State as an administrative assistant for Foreign Services
- An additional 4 years’ experience of general administrative, secretarial, and/or clerical type experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and be able to interface effectively with senior
- Provide guidance, operational direction and coordination of administrative efforts of all office administrative personnel in three
- Must have strong organizational planning skills and initiative.
- Proficient in computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, etc.).
- Possess strong writing, proof reading and editorial
- Strong administrative services experience to include administrative/clerical processes and procedures (which include performing a variety of administrative support functions related to travel, training, payroll, supplies, briefings, reports, files management, dissemination of classified information, and preparing correspondence, etc.).
- Familiarity with foreign affairs agencies preferred.