Website Espire Services
Espire Services, LLC (Espire), is an SBA 8(a) and CVE-Verified Service-Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business, (SDVOSB) providing a wide array of professional services to the U.S. Government. Espire provides facility management support, engineering services, security support services, program management support and staffing solutions.
Purpose: The Acquisitions Management Analyst (AMA) will work out of the Diplomatic Security Service, Office of Overseas Protective Operations (OPO) and you will provide financial and budgetary support to OPO programs. You will assist in evaluating contract price proposals, assist the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) with contract administration, and other contract related support duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the planning, organization, coordinating and evaluating contract actions in support of Diplomatic Security.
- Serve as a technical advisor on contracting matters to Senior OPO management related to security programs.
- Create and review procurement requests to assure clarity, completeness and adequacy.
- Develop strategies and recommendations on various contract types and incentives used by the contracting officer.
- Evaluate bids for responsiveness and conduct on-site surveys as directed.
- Prepare technical contract specifications for development, demonstration and/or preliminary design.
- Provide detailed analysis of proposals, audit reports, technical reports, evaluations and claims.
- Perform contract management reviews and conduct in-depth studies of problem areas, while providing recommendations for improvement.
Education and Experience:
- You must have an active Secret clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree, with at least 24 semester hours of any combination of the following: Accounting, Business, Finance, Law, Contracts, Purchasing, Economics, Industrial Management, Marketing, Quantitative Methods or Organization and Management.
- You must have 4 years of general experience in contracting or related position; 1 year of which was specialized experience that included planning, managing, administering, directing, evaluating, and serving as a technical authority for an organization’s contracting program for highly specialized, state-of-the-art systems/subsystems and related equipment, supplies and technical services.
- Demonstrated experience in providing technical expertise and guidance of the full range of acquisition functions
- Acquisition Management experience at the senior level is preferred.
- History of evaluating program operations and devising solutions to increase effectiveness and efficiency, briefing and advising program management officials on procurement alternatives and resolutions to complex and sensitive problems with undefined /unprecedented areas.
- In-depth experience in providing technical expertise and guidance on the full range of acquisition functions, particularly advising on acquisition policies and procedures is preferred