Our team has more than twenty years of experience protecting people, property and information for the federal government; both domestically and overseas. Our success in guard force management in the middle-east, Latin America and the Caribbean demonstrates our ability to deliver world-wide while our award-winning investigation team can deliver results built on experience and professionalism.
- Exchange Messaging Implementation designed and built to support over 67,000 users, including full backup and recovery capability at an alternate data center
- Windows Active Directory (AD) Implementation designed and implemented within the new data center environments to replace the multiple existing active directories
- Server Infrastructure designed and implemented based a new blade server and storage infrastructure supporting the new data centers and the moves of numerous clients into the new data centers
- Data Center Migration designed and initiated the moves of multiple agencies through system virtualization or physical moves to the new data centers based on customer-specific system capabilities and operating models
- Test Lab designed and implemented as a new central test lab environment to support all customers with centralized support for application development, testing and integration validation
- System Management capability centered on HP OpenView tools designed and implemented to be employed by the new System Operations organization providing real-time management capabilities covering both new data centers
Espire Services management supported the National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC) during a critical infrastructure development period. At its peak, Espire management recruited and supervised 43 full-time TS/SCI consultants and technicians supporting critical mission applications and infrastructure at all NCTC locations. The specific support delivered by this team included systems engineering, database development and maintenance, systems administration, operational testing and evaluation, and security management. As part of the prime data integration contract, Espire management provided ITIL process consulting support to the NCTC, developing long-term continuous improvement plans and identifying how discrete processes should interact to provide the best possible results.